- UL Windshell 2022 Redesign!
- Redesigned pattern from ground up for better fit and to layer perfectly with Alpha Raglan Hoodie
- Full-zip weather resistent shell with zippered hand pockets
- Deep seam raglan sleeves that avoid shoulder strap discomfort and maximize range of motion
- Redesigned three-piece fitted hood with brim stiffener that won't blow off in wind
- Highly packable and truly UL at only 3 ounces for size medium in 1.0oz HyperD fabric including hand pockets!
- Sewing Skill Level - Advanced Beginner
- Body Measurements and Fit Guide
While a beginner can make this project, familiarity with sewing terms and construction techniques is expected.
For best results, a serger is recommended. A zig zag or overlock stitch will work but results may vary based on individual skill.
This is a great beginner garment pattern with technical ultralight woven fabrics. Make a prototype and have fun!
- Detailed instructions on getting a great fit are included.
Sizing covers wide range of chest sizes measuring 32 inches up to 52 inches corresponding to RTW sizing XXS to XXL.
Custom fit adjustments are illustrated within the instructions.
In the photos, I'm (6'0" tall, 170 lbs, 39" chest) wearing a size medium.
See pattern preview photo in gallery above for finished garment sizes.
|Body Measurement (inches)||32 (XXS)||34||36||40||44||48||52 (XXL)|
|Chest (Upper Bust)||30-32||33-34||35-37||38-40||41-44||45-48||49-52|