Athletic fit thermal joggers that pair perfectly with our Alpha Raglan Hoodie
- Wear casually on their own, layered, or to extend your quilts comfort range
- Designed for Polartec® fabrics including Alpha® Direct, the ultralight performer
- Optional seat and knee reinforcing overlays for vintage mountaineering durability
- Regular rise with crotch gusset for frontcountry comfort
- Roomy, bulk-free hand pockets that stay in place and won't bunch up
- Low profile yoga-style stretch waistband with an elastic-free construction
- Tapered leg and stretch cuffs prevent sleep pants from riding up all night
Alpha Camp Pants have an athletic jogger fit. Relaxed around the hips and thigh. Slim leg that tapers to a stretch-knit ankle cuff. Full rise with crotch gusset for squat comfort and easily adjusted pant length to nail the perfect fit.
For a women's fit, common adjustments may include shortening the pants rise, shortening the inseam, or adjusting the leg taper. Instructions are included based on successful independent pattern tests. Thank you @Ms.Math, @Madeby_Francesca, and @Discovery Fabrics
The sewing pattern covers a wide range of sizes corresponding to men's XS to XXL. Full hip/seat is the main sizing measurement, the maximum horizontal circumference around hips and butt. See body measurements shown in photo gallery above.
Sewing Skill Level - Advanced Beginner
Alpha Camp Pants are designed for knit fabrics. While the instructions detail every step, familiarity with sewing terms and construction techniques is expected. Serging simplifies construction however a zig zag and overlock stitch work just as well to maintain stretch and finished raw edges. This is a straightforward beginner apparel pattern and stretch fabrics are forgiving. Make a prototype and have fun!