- Alpha Raglan Hoodie
- Minimalist pullover design with a modern style and fitted hood
- Raglan sleeves with deep shoulder seams to avoid shoulder strap discomfort
- Two hood styles included with or without cinch cord - balaclava and open neck
- Designed for Polartec® Alpha® Direct for high breathability and great warmth-to-weight
- Other great fabric options for a midlayer include fleece and Polartec® Power Grid™
- Sewing Skill Level - Advanced Beginner
- Body Measurements and Fit Guide
While a beginner can make this project, familiarity with sewing terms and construction techniques is expected.
For best results, a serger is recommended. A zig zag stitch will work but results may vary based on individual skill.
This is a great beginner garment pattern and fleece is forgiving. Make a prototype and have fun!
- Detailed instructions on getting a great fit are included.
Sizing covers XXS to XL with ten increments for getting the perfect fit.
Custom fit adjustments are illustrated within the instructions.
In the photos, I'm (6'0" tall, 170 lbs, 39" chest) wearing a size SM (sub-size medium) for 2" of ease around chest.
|Body Measurement (inches)||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL|